Thursday, August 7, 2008

Are you experienced?

Every Wednesday do you wake up and think: "It's new comics day today!!! I wonder what is waiting for me at my favorite store??" Do you get up, head to your retailer of choice and either: a) go in with a big smile and leave with that same smile or b) go in with a big smile and leave with a frown, feeling all dusty and dirty? Does the guy behind the counter: a) accept your money with a big smile, thanking you in the process and telling you to have a good day, or b) shove the books in a used Wal-Mart bag, grab your money out of your hand and go back to his reading of Previews? What I am getting at is, are you having a good comic book store shopping experience?

Well, look no further friends, as you have come to the right spot. If you want to have a better shopping experience (and let's face it, you are spending enough on comics that you deserve it), this is what this blog is for. I'm not going to be like every other comic blog or site and review comics...well that's not entirely true...I'll probably write here and there about my favorite book released. My plan is to visit Comic Stores in my home town, Toronto and other towns that I visit, and give my opinion of as to why or why not I'm going back to those stores. Yes, I may be mean and cruel to some stores, but let's face it.... they are taking our money so why shouldn't I complain.

If you are wondering why the hell I'm writing a blog like this and if I'm qualified to do so, my first few posts will fill in those details. I'll also write a short blurb as to what to expect from each review.

Stay Tuned......

No comments: