Saturday, January 3, 2009

What to expect...

I thought it proper that I set a certain level of expectation. So, in short order here is how I plan to write each review...

Each post will start out with general information regarding the comic store that I visit (location, hours, store size, etc.). I'll then evaluate: selection, cleanliness, customer service, pricing, and overall impression. I'm not going to give any kind of rating, as there is no point. The one thing I will do, is comment on if I will return to the store in the future. I guess that will be some kind of "thumbs up/thumbs down" kind of rating.

On the advice of my friend, I'm also going to give reviews of comic shows that I attend.

Here is the list of stores I will be reviewing shortly:
The Comic Room
Silver Snail
Paradise Comics
Golden City Comics

No comments: